7:58 PM

Still Alive

Posted by Shauna |

I am still alive but I haven't had a computer at home during the day so I havent gotten to much blogging. We are supposed to have a computer on Thursday or Friday ... oh blessed day! I need some connection to the outside world!

Week One of Stay At Home Mama Shauna has been good so far. I have been to the gym both days - yay me! And I have made breakfast, lunch and dinner each day...everything else in between - I dont so much remember! :) Really - it has been good.

I will have some pictures and more to say in a few days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That was a funny msg from Mac... So cute!

Kristen said...

One reason I wish I where home during the day-I would actually have time to go to the gym! I haven't started the new J-O-B yet. Monday is my first day!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I pray that you will continue to love your new job as stay-at-home mom for a loooooooooong time!

JB

Kristen said...

Ok this is the 4th time I have had a typo in a response on someone's blog...I meant WERE home not WHERE home. I am brain fried from this J-O-B stuff....

Kristen said...

I need a home email for you!