12:26 PM

Having issues with Commenting

Posted by Shauna |

We have a new computer for the house and I am oh so happy...but it is doing a few strange things...sputtering along on some of my most valued blogs and taking forever to let me comment so let me just say a few things here:
Kaycee - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress that you are going to wear to the wedding. I want to know where you got it and we just might have matching dresses in the future. I would go with opaque on the legs. I think it would be super cute - even cuter than bare. And - please keep us updated on Laura - I am so excited for Baby Bowen to be here!
Heather - I love the Autumn Fairy so much!
Kelly - I really love how you are part of my family and extended family now! :) It cracks me up! Oh - and I just got a text message...Peyson Jayne Bowen has arrived...12:49 pm (Boston time), 21in, 7lbs 15 oz. Yay!!!!!
Suz - your fall decor is AWESOME! I love it!!!
And I am sure I have more to comment on but I will wait just a little while!

1 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Ha ha--I know, I think it all started when Kaycee "adopted" me when she started reading my blog. You and your extended family are fabulous!

I am so excited for the Bowens! YAY!