Is the blogging an obsession you ask...I think it is. I didn't have internet for the past few days and I was stuck in a rut. I miss you all when I cannot read about your lives every day. Anyhow - I have a few friends who have either started blogs or I have just discovered so I want to give a little shout out.
First - our new neighbors. Lauren and her family just moved here from California and we feel so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors!!! Our kids, of course, just mosey right in to their house at all hours of the day.
www.therowdyrebers.blogspot.com
Second - my friend Britni. Britni is one of my very best friends in the whole world! :) We worked at DeVry together then I abandoned her to stay at home with the monsters. She is hilarious. You will love her blog. (Kelly - you might want to introduce yourself and offer up a blog makeover) Love you Brit!
www.theblackbutterflypages.blogspot.com
So - there you go!
Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sesame Street. It is so entertaining for the kiddos and I feel like I have a Kindergarten Teacher employed for an hour a day. But - employed for free! Very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love when I find old friends thru the blogging world!
Can you please find a more subtle way to say my page layout sucks?! Gosh! Why don't you help me with it when I come over then, boo?
That first site doesn't exist- at least I can't get to it...
Post a Comment