Tonight we took the annual trip to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. Being home with the kids now - we just might make another trip out there in the next two weeks. Nothing much better than a free afternoon with bounce houses and hay rides and such. Pretty good bargaining tool if you ask me. We took a lot of pictures and I think we got some really good ones. So Enjoy!
My boys
Chase
Crew in the Traing
Family Picture
Will post some more here shortly...having technical difficulties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am definitely going to have to check out the pumpkin patch. That looks like sooo much fun. I wonder if I'll be able to get Ella to leave!
Your kiddo's are too cute. I have been meaning to leave you a comment to tell you that I went private and if you want to read my blog just email me at abunch@bmwb-law.com. I did not want to be stalking your blog if you weren't allowed to stalk mine.
Post a Comment