7:07 PM

I passed!

Posted by Shauna |

Just thought that I would share!!! I am officially good to go on this real estate thing! I will keep you updated on my progression! Definitely keep me in mind if you are buying or selling a home in TX!

Yay!

More to come later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats - I'm proud of you!!! I do some marketing for two agents, send me your email address and I'll send you some flyers.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations!!!!

annalee said...

woo-hoo! way to go shauna!

Staci said...

CONGRATS!!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Shauna,

A big congrats! Such a great feeling. It's almost enough to go back to school just to get that feeling of relief when you are done.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah!!! I'm really proud of you, Shauna.

JB

Britni said...

I knew you could do it, mamasita! Congrats! Now you can take me to lunch when you start raking in the dough!