6:06 PM

"I see the light..."

Posted by Shauna |

I am typing this from Kip's computer and as we speak, my computer could be staring into the bright light... Hopefully, we can get Kip's brother to take a look at the sick computer and fix it. I HATE viruses. HATE THEM! They dont make a lick of sense to me...except that maybe evil people or evil corporations like DELL or Microsoft or whomever created them...are making a buck off of the software that fixes them or the new computers that we are forced to purchase. It is ridiculous.

Ok - I got a lot of advice about the headaches and I think that Mary Beth's mom's doctor is onto something. I think that it was the chocolate. I had severe headaches for the past 10 days or so, and those 10 days included more chocolate than I have ever probably consumed in my life. The chocolate is gone and so is the pain! Yay! And thanks to Czarina for your diagnosis also. You are going to be a phenomenal doctor one day! I cant wait!

Ok - Macy is hollaring...must go...oh...remind me to tell you the Chase story from this afternoon...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

5 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so glad the headaches are gone!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Chocolate...the double-edged sword!

Mary Beth said...

WOW, I got a shout-out! I do hope that you figure out what is going on. I can't imagine going through that after what I have seen my mom go through. Good luck!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Glad that you found the problem. I hope you stay well. Can't wait to hear the Chase story.

JB

Anonymous said...

Tell us the Chase story! Hey- call me about Friday night...