I had a busy day today - it has actually been a pretty busy week. With no computer to sit down to at my desk, I dont really know if I have sat down at all all week. I mean...why would I when I can paint the cabinets in my guest bathroom, paint the kitchen cabinets, re-arrange my zen room, steam clean the stairs, fill every hole in the walls in the girls room (I dont know if I mentioned that they are sharing a room now), wash every piece of laundry, paint all of my baseboards in the living room and kitchen, I will just stop there...but whatever. I am a freak!
Cabinets in Kitchen (they look a little pinkish in this light but they aren't)
Is it at all understandable why I fight with him the most? I know this will change one day. I need to love on him as much as possible since I am sure that these girls will 100% abandon me in a few years! I think it is possible that they will hate me even more than I hated my mom (I LOVE YOU so much now Mom - that was just a short period...very, very short...almost non-existent!) :) Anyhow - I can just already see that they will despise me. And understandably so - I am mean.
Ah crap...Bonnye - I hope you read this tonight - It is almost 11pm and I am still awake so I am not sure if I can make it a super early morning tomorrow. This colder weather is putting a damper on our Friday coffee dates - let's do Saturday if you can...Sorry to everyone else - I use my blog for many things - sending messages to others when necessary is one of them.
Happy Friday to most of you as you read this tomorrow. It is the beginning of the holiday break for us so tomorrow is an exciting day! Cannot wait!



6 comments:
Chase is too much! And, you need to slow down! I can't believe how much you have done on your house. I could never do all of that...I absolutely hate painting!
Cabinets look great! So okay, Shauna! We'll touch base soon...
Have a super holiday!:)
Shauna-
Can I hire you to come to San Antonio and paint my house? It needs some SHAUNA CHARM!
I am completely jealous! I wish I had that drive to do things in my house. I'm merely trying to keep my house semi-clean.
Fun fun!
Lins
I don't know how you find 1. the time, or 2. the energy!
I think girls will always come back to loving their moms. And your cabinets look great! I'm seriously impressed with everything you get done.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Post a Comment