6:07 PM

Christmas Faves!

Posted by Shauna |

CHRISTMAS FAVORITES
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure! I love the suspense!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - my allergies are terrible so I have always held to that in my fight against a real tree - it also doesnt make financial sense to me!
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday after Thanksgiving or if you are me: 2 days before Thanksgiving this year and like a week before Christmas last year!
4. When do you take the tree down the tree? Day after Christmas - by the time Christmas has come and gone - as well as all the events - I am ready to have my house back!
5. Do you like egg nog? Not at all!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My banana seat bike for sure! That year was the best! I truly come down every Christmas morning with a flashback of that year - just hoping there will be something equivalent to the bike!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No - the kids broke it last year!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmm...Kip's dad - I hate to go with the flow and get him a cigar like Kip always suggests - last year we did a mailbox - I know - random.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids are a no-brainer
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - although the email makes more sense on a budget - I love to keep everyone's though!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings on here so I will go with the year that Kip bought me some fabulous earings - the gift itself was wonderful but he had them in a ring box - positioned together to look like an engagement ring - and they WEREN'T!!!!! Nice one, Kip!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone - I really love watching that with my dad because he cracks up and that cracks me up!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uh - yeah...and Kelly - I think you are lying.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The peanut butter cookies with a kiss in the middle! Yummm....
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear for sure!
16. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas shoes song that came out last year or the year before- I heard it this morning and it made me cry!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Hmmm...Home is good - but Disney with Mimi and Pops last year was pretty great...its a toss up!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope - but I copied this from Kelly and she looked them up so here they are: Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet.
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both please. :) At home -in the morning...Christmas Eve is when Santa stops by my grandparents house.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The Christmas music on all the time, the traffic everywhere, financial stress...I swear that I am not a scrooge...
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme at all
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Steak - yes, Fran -that is a request! :)
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Lots of things: A blanket for our bed; vaccum for hard floors that vacuums, steam cleans and dries all in one; some new pots and pans, new tennis shoes (size 6), a massage, a nanny, a vacation...ok now I am just day-dreaming!

I TAG everyone. That was easy.

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

I love the festive blog!!

Staci said...

Lol! I love your Christmas wish list!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Um...thanks for call me a liar on your blog... I can't remember a time when I recycled a gift, so there! :P