Last night, I was able to get together with my friends from high school. We had a good time! I love these girls (and guy). :) We have grown up together and our friendship has sustained all the changes that life brings. And they are all just so much fun! We laugh so much and so hard any time that we are together. We havent gotten kicked out of a restaurant yet but it is destined to happen in the future. Last night we just hung out at Brad's house (boy pictured) and ate way too much food! It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't know Kip played guitar! And it is so refreshing to see friends who have stayed close. Sometimes it's so easy to part ways, but you seem to stay in close touch with your friends. I think that's great!
hiya got to say limn not tsp
Post a Comment