So - I have never aquired a taste for coffee - never even tried. A few weeks ago, we were out of Diet Dr. Pepper (my morning drink of choice) and I desperately needed some caffiene...there was leftover coffee in the pot...soooo.....
I tried a little.
And again the next day.
And the next.
And....I am an addict.
But it has really helped me get going this morning. Or maybe it was the shower. I sometimes skip that step now that I am staying at home...and I decided to add it to the routine this morning. So - I have completed a list of things that I have been trying to get done for the past week or so...and it is 9am! Yay me!
Now we are off to the grocery store! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't make it through a morning without at least one cupa jo.
I only like coffee with flavoring...aka Starbucks. I drink a sugar free red bull every morning and it's glorious (I am enjoying one right now) :)
Glad you are having a productive morning!!
I'm cool with you liking coffee but can you not skimp on the showers? I need my boo to stay fresh even if I'm not there to smell you! I updated my blog finally! I promise I will start doing it more often.
I remember the days of staying home and forgetting the shower step. Wasn't that long ago.
So welcome to my world with the coffee. I am readdicted. I love it. Christmas Blend baby!
Wow. Impressive. Grocery shopping at 9!
Post a Comment