After two cups o' coffee this morning and no shower - I am going with the shower being the determining factor on productivity. And in regards to a few comments about "forgetting" my shower some days...It is not forgetfulness at all. I am very aware that that step has been skipped.
But don't worry Brit - I will make a concerted effort to get that done today!
Right now I am printing some coupons off of www.coupons.com. I have been on this website before but they just made it a lot more user-friendly. They actually install a tool bar on Internet Explorer (or whatever) so you can browse coupons anytime without logging into the website. If you find one you need, then you just click on it and it takes you to their website. I think it is very convenient. And - yes - I do expect them to put me on a commercial.
***
We took the kids in the car last night to see Christmas lights. They had the best time! We all got in our jammies (minus Kip...he is too cool for that), and we took a cozy blanket (even though there is a heater in the car), and we had a blast. Kip made a great point when we got home - it was a great car ride because we didn't care that the kids were screaming in the car - it was actually encouraged. They loved it!
***
Also - I have been meaning to share this: We have been reading a little book for kids on Catechism - which includes basic Christian docterines. It is really just a bunch of questions that we ask them - then we teach them the answers that are true...based on what we believe. So - this gets very involved and complicated in case you were wondering. I have been really impressed with some of Mackenzie's answers and really entertained with some of Chase's!
ie:
Question: How do we give God glory?
Chase Answer: Do tricks...(Chase proceeds to start doing flips and tricks around his bedroom)
:)
Kids are the best!
***
Oh - I have a few pictures on my camera but I cannot get them to upload to my laptop so I need to upload them to Kip's computer tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Loved your cookies! Glad you stopped by on your outing. w
i love that is was actually the shower instead of the coffee, too funny.
your christmas lights car ride sounds so great.
I have never tasted coffee before. Weird huh?! I am all caught up on your blog now! Cake from scratch?? WOW
This is my favorite song. I come to your blog just to hear it:)
I sent you an email. Hard day yesterday and I can't post about it.
Let's do have coffee soon.
Ok just so you know, I am dying laughing at Chase's tricks to give glory to God. I also have to admit I sometimes feel the need to come up with some tricks for the man upstairs myself. I miss my family...I can't wait to have a whole day to just come over and hang out.
Funny because I "forgot" my shower today! By about 4 pm, I'm hating myself!
Love your blog header!
Post a Comment