I think that my husband will be shocked and impressed that I am posting anything about the 2008 Presential Elections! I linked to this website today and took a short quiz that matched me up with my Top 3 Candidates based on my answers. I just took another one on another website because I was so shocked with the results and it gave me similar results!
I think it is interesting to do and find out who matches up with your stance on the issues...not just who you like! And I know there are many other ways to go about doing this research but a quiz suits me just fine!!! :)
EDIT: **And no, I am not going to tell you what it said - because I don't wish to evoke political debates on my blog! :) I am sure this will cause enough political debates at home and that will be plenty for me!! So, if you know what my husband's political orientation is you should have enough information here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So you aren't going to tell us what it said???
the link keeps saying page will not display??? I'm really not big into politics but I have been somewhat following this one...Thanks for the comment on my blog!!! Surely things will start to look up from here;)cpmfm
Ok - the link is not working - I will fix it later - dont really have the time right now - sorry!
Just go to usatoday.com - you should be able to find it.
Here is the link:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm?stfA=52,56,57,61,71,74,79,86,90,120,99
I took it the first time and it gave me straight Democrats then I took it again and and answered everything the same except the very last question and it gave me straight Republican. What is the link to the other one you took? I have to know who is best for me (and yes I think this is a perfectly good way to research things)
Ha- funny. You know what? I really don't have any idea what yours or his (affiliation) is.
But I can debate without it... for instance, have you ever thought about the fact that you have to have 100 million dollars to run? Don't you think this limits our choices a bit??? Hmm...
Well, now I'm incredibly curious. Maybe I'll have to engage Kip in a "teeny" discussion.
Hey Shauna! Wow, I'm so glad you found me! You look great, I absolutely love your short hair and your family is darling! Where are ya'll living these days? I'm glad we can keep in touch now!
Question: Since I know you check your blog and I keep forgetting to ask you in person (and can't find my phone), do you guys think you could watch our kids from 7-8:30ish on Friday night? I was thinking I should take Stephen to a birthday dinner minus the children. Anyway, just let me know. Look for lots of lawn decor tomorrow :) Should be a fun day.
Oops--just noticed that I'm posting as my alias, 'Stephen's secret birthday' email account. This is Lauren by the way.
I can't beleve how much you have blogged while I was in Florida. Good job! That was some fun reading! Great pillow!
Post a Comment