11:55 AM

I FOUND THAT $20!!

Posted by Shauna |

I just wanted to share that I found the $20. It was in an old wallet of mine that the kids were playing with! Grrrr...

It made my day yesterday and it is about to buy me a Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic. Have I blogged about the fact that I am SOOOOO happy that Sonic Happy Hour is BACK?!?!? If not - I am - it is wonderful!

I am also having a good day today because I woke up before Macy woke up. This may not seem like a monumental event but it is. I was able to get my brain working before she attempted to challenge me. This usually happens first thing in the morning. I hate being one step behind her! So - today I am the boss. It is actually working out quite well!

Ok - we are off to Sonic! Oh, let me know if you want me to expiriment with a header for you - It is so much fun for me and I would love to try some more.

11 comments:

Britney K said...

How much do I LOVE Sonic happy hour!? Congrats on the $20!

Tiffany said...

My sonic happy hour isn't until 2pm, what sonic do you go to? Way to go on finding the $20, that always makes a great day!

Staci said...

Yay for finding the $20!!!!

I'll let ya know when I'm ready for a trail header. I'm still on one of the old blogger templates and to change to one that I can add a header, I think I'll have to re input all my link info. I'm just scared I'll mess it up!!! lol

robin said...

you have to tell me HOW!!! :)

The Beasley's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heatherw said...

YES, I would love for you to do me a header! My blog looks so boring!

heatherw said...

YES, I would love for you to do me a header! My blog looks so boring!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I would love a new blog look...I'm just too lazy to do it myself. So, if you ever want to continue perfecting that talent of yours, my blog is an empty slate for you!

And yah for happy hour at Sonic! So happy to hear that :)

kcaimee said...

I'm hoping you can help me with a blogger question. I can't figure out how to get blogger to leave the spaces I put between paragraphs in my posts. It keeps taking them out and I'm FRUSTRATED!! Any tips? Sorry to bug you; I don't have any close friends who are "blogger savvy"!
Thanks!

kcaimee said...

I'm hoping you can help me with a blogger question. I can't figure out how to get blogger to leave the spaces I put between paragraphs in my posts. It keeps taking them out and I'm FRUSTRATED!! Any tips? Sorry to bug you; I don't have any close friends who are "blogger savvy"!
Thanks!

kcaimee said...

By the way, I've been on Weight Watchers for about 4 weeks now and I would kill for a Sonic Strawberry Limeade. Your post makes me want one - BAD!!!