I am having a rough start this morning and I think that the main contributing factor is the WEATHER!! I am so tired of the cold and ugly days! I need sunshine BAD! I am still in my robe and I am about to make lunch for the kids in my robe! I have to shower sometime today because Chase has a doctor's appointment at 1pm! I have had a piece of toast and a big cup of coffee today and I have a bad headache to show for it. The headache could also be from a few other things:
1. Children that wont stop screeching and crying this morning
2. Manual labor done over the weekend
3. Cold weather
4. Oh, a 2 year old that cut a bunch of her hair off yesterday...have not take a picture yet because it is too depressing
5. Clouds in the sky
6. Dog that is inside because it is cold outside...she keeps peeing on my floor and I want to kill her or sell her
7. Cabin fever - I think I have literally left the house ONCE in the past 3-4 days. How does that even happen
8. $20 that is missing from my purse - I think that my kids ganked my cash for the week
9. It is really cold inside because it is cold and cloudy outside
10. The heating bill that I will have for the month of January because it is so cold and how that $20 could have helped with that.
So, if you have any encouragement for me today, I could use it. Obviously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
ok i have to know what you are using to make your blog so cute. It's driving me nuts!
sunny@wcc.net
I'm not sure that I can muster up any encouragement for you. But, I can tell you that I feel your pain! It is 20 degrees here and totally gray outside. My house is freezing as well. I AM AT WORK! I am having to pump(breast milk)at work! I hate work! My baby is at home probably accomplishing a major "first" without me (rolling over). It is okay to have a craptastic day every once in a while...especially when your cousin is right there with you!
Tomorrow will be AWESOME...I Promise!
The weather here is yucky, too. It could make a person go crazy!!!!!
I hate mondays too, or days that feel like Mondays!! I hope your day gets better! I think you are so beautiful, awesome, funny, talented, and a great mommy and wife!!
6. Dog that is inside because it is cold outside...she keeps peeing on my floor and I want to kill her or sell her.
Yeah. Will you kill or sell mine while you are at it? I swear he has had more accidents in the past 2 days than the first days we brought him home. So annoying!
I'm sorry your day sucks. Love you, roomate!
Ok, I don't know if this will help or not, but the weather you're having today, we have for 9 months of the year up here in Seattle!!! Seriously! It gets gray and rainy in October and stays that way until July. Oh and it's in the 40's for most of those 9 months.
Anyway, hang in there, I know how miserable it can be! We actually have some beautiful sun today so we're going to try to get out!
1. You have a cat that also pees in the house. And the dog is chasing the cat.
2. Your 2 year old cut YOUR hair.
3. You put both contact lenses in the same eye.
4. Your kids could all be teenagers or
5. They could all be in diapers.
6. You could still be working outside the home.
7. You could be pregnant.
Just trying to brighten your dreary day.
I realize we don't "know" each other but I read your blog today and I have to tell you that my encouragement for you today is this: At least you didn't discover that there is a mouse hiding out from the freezing cold in your apartment! I'll take the dog, the scissor job, and give you 20 bucks if you came get the mouse. :)
Ok here goes:
5. It's nasty and rainy here in Dominica but there's 100% humidity.
4. Because of the rain, there'll be mud run off from the mountains - so my water will be shut off for at least 3 hours.
3. Once the water comes back on, I'll shower and do dishes in brown, mud water.
2. I have had over 45 hours of lecture since I got here and I don't know any of it.
1. I'm away from my hubby, my family, and I don't have a good friend like you here
Hope this helped...b/c it sure depressed me :-)
J/K - love you Shauna Bean
here comes your encouragement...
*i bet you have somehow managed to look like a cool, hip mom thing to do to make your kids' lunch in your robe.
*maybe your purse has a hole in the bottom of it, and thats where the missing $20 (and maybe even an extra $20) are hiding out
*have your crazy kiddos figure out what they think those stinkin' clouds look like to stop the screeching for a minute or two.
seriously i hope the rest of the day gets better!
You have GOT to hide those scissors and hide them good. Maybe your kids will be famous hairstylists someday! :)
Post a Comment