2:30 PM

Ok - it's not JUST the batteries

Posted by Shauna |

I purchased some Lithium batteries earlier and I was able to get about 6 pictures off my camera but I am still having some issues. It is the cord. A few months ago, the dog chewed on the USB cord - but not enough to completely sever it. So - I have still been using it, of course! Well, I think it has come to its death! I hate camera USB cords because they are ALL different! I probably have 15 of them and not one will fit in this camera. It is a Samsung if anyone feels sad for me and wants to mail me one they arent using!

But I got a video uploaded on Picasa and I am trying to figure out how to publish it from there. It isnt quite as easy as publishing pictures from Picasa.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Staci said...

1. Get a card reader and then you don't need your cables.

2. You can upload the video to www.photobucket.com and then publish it to your blog.

LCFrohm said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay

kcaimee said...

Dumb question to ask one who is as internet savvy as yourself, but did you check eBay?