My good friend Lauren did this and I decided it would be fun!
Then I pulled out my purse - and realized that I am soooooo B-O-R-I-N-G!
What you do is:
Pull out the contents of your purse - take a picture if you have a camera that works (unlike ME) and post the contents on your blog. Then do a little analysis of yourself - based on the contents of your purse!
So - I don't have a camera that works - thanks Macy!
Here are the contents:
1. Checkbook
2. Mackenzie's beaded necklace
3. KEYS!! Yay - I found them!!!!
4. Super cute sunglasses
5. "Presidents and the First Ladies" "toy" from Chick Fil A - they are really getting kind of lame with their "toys"! (Mary Beth - can you do something about this?)
6. 2 hair clips and a bobbie pin
7. Safty pin
8. Rubber band for Mackenzie's hair
9. Baby doll pacifier
10. Super cute ring that I probably had to take off because it was bothering my hand
11. one dime and 8 pennies
12. Check from my mom to Kip for his birthday that I need to deposit
13. Check from Survey Savvy for $10 that I need to deposit
14. A grape jolly rancher that looks kind of nasty
Psychoanalysis:
1. All of it: I am B-O-R-I-N-G!
2. Checks: I need to go to the bank.
3. I LOST my wallet - I think it is in the house somewhere. Please be in the house somewhere. Kip cursed it on me a few days ago.
4. The change - I am broke.
5. All the kids stuff: The kids bring things out and about with us then decide that mom should carry them.
6. Sunglasses: I am still a little bit cool.
7. Ring: I have eczema on my right hand and even though I LOVE big funky rings - I always have to take them off about an hour into wearing one.
8. The Survey Savvy Check - I take surveys for money and they really do send you a check. Whooo hooo for $10 - again - I am broke. :)
9. And finally - I am B-O-R-I-N-G!
:)
I tag: Megan, Kaycee, Laura (all three of you), Heather, Molly, Britni (it will give you something to blog about loser), Shannon, Mary Beth - ok - I would really like it if you ALL did this challenge but I am just listing names from my favorites list and this could get really LONG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is a cute idea! I will have to do that. Your list doesn't say "Boring" it says that you are a prepared mom! :)
Hey girl, how are you?? Long time no see!! Hope things are well with you!! I'm new at this bloggin thing but I'm glad I found you. Stay in touch!!
Misti Welch
I agree with Denee. Your purse says 'mom' and a mom's life is anything but boring. Glad you did this. It was fun to read and it's fun to "see" everyone else's purses too.
I don't think you're boring. I will never have that many hair things in my purse. Hee Hee!!! With 3 boys and my hair as short as it is, I don't think I'll need a bobbie pin or clips. You're just a sweet mom who lovingly caries everyone elses stuff in her purse. I'm right there with you!!! I may have to try this.
JB
I'm so going to do this, except with a picture!
You're so not boring!!!
I totally agree about the CFA toy issue. I just get the girls the 3 & under toy and it is a Bob the Builder book. Much cooler to them. I am sure Veggie Tales will be back soon.
Shauna,
I came across your blog and had to leave a comment! I am missing church this morning because I have a sick one at home and I decided to read some updates on some blogs. I was reading some of the ideas for the Steeces new blog header and I saw 'Shauna' and then your picture. I was pretty sure it was you. That was all verified when I saw Czarina listed as one of your friends!
I love your blog...I can SO relate to the few posts that I have read! I, too, have three! It is such a blessing...with a little work as well! :) But what joy it is!!
I just had to say hi! I hope all is well with your family!
~Hollie
I just might have to do this tag! Although, yours was not boring, but mine will be. I haven't carried a purse in a long time, so it will just be the contents of the good ole diaper bag.
What a fun thing to do. I am sure my psychoanalysis would turn out pretty boring too...I don't have anything interesting in there except maybe the lighter I have had since the last cigarette I ever smoked 10 years ago. I guess it just has sentimental value because in 10 years I have probably transferred it through about 25 purses!
Post a Comment