I made my Real Estate License Active today! As I write that, I am looking down at my monkey signature thinking that it is probably not very appropriate for professional topics such as this...but oh well! I have gone on with Owen Real Estate Group here in Flower Mound. I am very excited and ready to get rolling!
You can check out the website for my new company - I will have my own website soon with them and you know I will post that when I have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry Shauna...I am a disgrace to the blog world...I will hop to it:)
Yay!!!!!
I just realized that some of my words were missing - better now.
WooHoo, I am an official blogger friend! So, how long will it take before the novelty of blogger wears off and I get my rear end out of this desk chair? Help, I'm blogging and I can't get up!!
cute signature. Loving it. And congrats on making that license active.
I think you're the only person that reads my blog :-(
I think you're the only one who cares about me anyway
BTW - random - you're friend Dawntoya is a good friend of Kristen (remember her from my wedding). Small world!
Do you go to the same church? I think Kristen goes to a church in Highland Village.
When I come home in April, we need to have dinner before I head to Miami.
Love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment