This is officially my new favorite picture of all time! I took some pictures before church yesterday since the Easter ones are still on the fancy disposable camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Blog: |
| Blah Blah Blog |
Topics: |
| humor, life, family |
11 comments:
You have some of the best dressed children I have ever seen! What a pretty family you have!
Oh my Gosh...Chase looks like such a big boy!!
your family is so good lookin!
That first picture is adorable!! Amazing to get everyone looking and smiling...at the same time!
Hey boo! The new pics are sooo cute...I updated my blog, I feel neglected!
Very cute pics!
Look at all the pics you have up now! I love that first one of the kids too--you are so lucky to get them all looking so cute at one time...(I need one of those cause I think I want to do the picture mousepads for father's day!)
That picture...love it. Are you going to blow it up and frame it? You totally should!
I'm glad I came across your blog! You guys look like so much fun and your kids are ADORABLE!
beautiful picture of your kids!
That is a great picture of your kids. I am looking forward to the day when both of mine will smile at the same time when I ask them to for the camera:)
Post a Comment