1:14 PM

The dog has to GO

Posted by Shauna |

She ate up 3 - YES THREE - pairs of my favorite shoes in the past hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breathe, breathe, breathe....

Waiting on my memory card reader and I will have pictures for you - I dont even feel like posting now-a-days because I dont have any pictures. It is depressing.

ok - have a great, dreary, rainy, blah Tuesday.


Photobucket

3 comments:

kcaimee said...

Does Barbie have any Rawhide chew toys? When Max gets in a "chewy" mood, we throw him one of those and it takes his mind off of shoes & toys.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Oh no!! So sorry to hear that. Poor Shauna!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures. You need to read my post I dedicated to you. I am so feeling your pain!!

Were they cute shoes? Once Bear ate a Victoria's Secret $50 bra...