Here are some house pictures for your enjoyment!
We finished our ceilings and put up crown molding and built a cabinet!
We also did the ceilings and molding into the kitchen. We also put in recessed lighting in there. There was a fan which was random!We finished our ceilings and put up crown molding and built a cabinet!
Here is a closer view of the ceiling - we textured it and it is AMAZING!
Here is the previously brown bathroom. It is a fresh white now! Much better. It is still in progress and you will get a full blown picture when it is done.
I just noticed that all of these pictures have the date 2-2-2008 on them - which is Groundhog Day - I just took them today BUT - maybe it is still 2-2 and I didnt even realize it....hmmmm.....scary.......
Also - We took some fabulous Easter pictures yesterday with my brand new digital - no - I mean - disposable camera! I will have those made into a CD in the next week so I can post those! I am sure they are great - everyone looked so sharp!

15 comments:
LOVE the bathroom & recessed lighting in the kitchen! Just fab!
Xavier's back at work today too, and it is rough!
BEAUTIFUL! did you take popcorn off to texture the ceiling? we have that in our house and it's my dream to take it off...too much work though!
I'm linking you up on my blog. hope that's ok!
Okay, I am very jealous of all the projects you get accomplished! Looks great and thanks again for the new header! I LOVE, love, love it!
the ceiling looks awesome! Did you cover everything up to take off the popcorn?? Details please, we need to do that!
I love the colors of your living room......The crown molding looks fabulous.
She works hard for the money...or is it no money. Whatever. It looks amazing! You are so fabulous!
Your projects are truly amazing. Remind me to ask you more about the recessed lighting later!
Everything looks GREAT!!! You guys have made so many changes and your house is really pretty.
JB
it looks great! I love it. you're a productive family over there!
You are awesome. Love you!
The updates are great...it reminds me of how much work I need to do. Please try to come over one day next week to help me set up a plan...please?!
Looks great Shauna! I too am curious on how mess/bad the popcorn scraping was.
Wow. Ya'll are awesome. Wanna come remove our popcorn ceilings???
Got another Destin rental website for you: www.southernresorts.com
I don't think my earlier comment worked. You and Kip ROCK at redecorating! I want to hire you to come re-do all my ceilings.
If we still lived in Abilene, I was going to take on the task of removing popcorn ceilings...I'm glad I don't have to anymore!
Your house is so cute. I really like the colors in your living room.
Post a Comment