9:07 AM

Stuff

Posted by Shauna |

1. It snowed yesterday and will be 65 degrees today. Then in the 40's again tomorrow. Ridiculous.

2. My kids are sick. We are finally going to venture to the doctor today because enough is enough. Mackenzie has been home for 3 days now. Not good.

3. I rented a Rug Doctor last night and started cleaning my floors this morning! I LOVE RUG DOCTOR!!! Annnddd...my floor is disgusting. I highly recommend renting a Rug Doctor - even if you have a steam cleaner - it is a good once or twice a year deep cleaning.

4. I got a camera from JuliBeth/Suzanne - good news...BUT...my new card reader does not read the memory card that goes in it! UGH - are you kidding me? I just might have to buy a new camera...Kip...please...please?

5. I made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast today. They were delicious.

6. Suzanne introduced me to Bloglines this week and I like it but I love to comment on people's pages and it isnt quite as convenient to do that! So.....I may just stick with my regular blog reading rituals. We'll see. I also love seeing everyone's layout and cute backgrounds - you can't see that on Bloglines. It would make all of my work at See My Designs futile if that was the only way people read blogs! That wouldnt be good!

7. Mission: We need a break is still going strong. Macy takes a nap in her room every day. Yesterday, I didnt have to lock the door. She begs me not to lock it every day. Yesterday, I gave it a shot. And she stayed in bed. Good girl! :0) And happy mama!

Ok - that is all I have for today! I will leave you with this picture....oh wait...I dont have any pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I want some chocolate chip pancakes! And, that recipe from this weekend (hint, hint)! On Bloglines, I still click on everyone's blog. The beauty of it is that it tells me when people have updated so that I don't have to click on each one, unless they have a new post!!!

I hope you have a good Wednesday!!

Unknown said...

Did I tell you I rented a rug doctor on Monday?? We must be soulmates-I LOVE that thing so much! I'm like Suz-I still click on everyone's blogs, but this way I don't have to click on every single one just to see there aren't any updates. I use Bloglines just so I can see who is new.