11:26 AM

Garage Sale Progress

Posted by Shauna |

I just shut down for Friday with a grand total of about $50. Not bad for 3 hours on a Friday morning. Not bad at all. I dont really have a lot out there. It is mostly clothes. Which...well...I dont garage sale shop for clothes - but there are people who do. And there are people who get some pretty awesome...and valuable stuff - for super cheap because of it!

A couple of things that I noticed this morning during my garage sale:

1. A cul-de-sac sucks for garage sale parking. I witnessed about 5 near crashes.

2. There are certainly people out on Friday mornings hunting these things down.

3. The most cars arrive at times that my cell phone is ringing.

That is about it!

We are about to do naptime because I was up at 6am and I need a little bit of a nap myself.

Suzanne is on her way to our house right now - sooooo excited - we are getting a little spontaneous visit from her and Jaxon! So - we will have a fun afternoon, I am sure!

The kids just told me some people just drove up for the festivities...sorry we are CLOSED! Opening again bright at early tomorrow morning!

1 comments:

Staci said...

My brother always does his garage sales on Friday's that he's off work. They had one the weekend after I moved to TX and there were WAY more people on Friday than on Saturday! I think Ann (one of my SIL's) made over $200 on clothes she sold!