Yes, friends, it is true. My husband just commented on my blog. In 3 years of blogging and over 500 posts, I think he has commented one other time.

It just made my day!

See, I am pretty easy to please.

One thing that Kip mentioned in his comment, that I am going to post about before I get questions, is that He and I are going to have a little "Biggest Loser Callaghan Style Competition" in our house. Tonight is going to be the dreaded BEFORE pictures photo shoot. Kip is really excited about this and begged me to put the pictures on the internet but I told him that I would refrain. :)

I am going to join the gym as soon as my son wakes up.

And we are going to get this show on the road!

So - watch out world - we are going to be HOT again! I mean....he is still really hot because boys just have it like that...he is hot regardless if his pants aren't really fitting. He just goes and buys a new pair of pants. If my pants get tight, I sit and home and ball my eyes out and do squats in them and stuff to get them to stretch out! I will NOT GO UP A SIZE!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow - its on. And I am super excited.

Ok - need to get some work done and finish my DIET coke and get this show on the road!

Shauna

5 comments:

Czarina said...

If you want to make things really interesting....Biggest Loser Couples - me and Craig against the two of you....what I am thinking - Craig would NEVER agree to this. Plus he's ultra hot already and doesn't need to lose the weight.

I'll do weigh-ins with you and keep you accountable. I am terrified I'm going to put the weight back on once I get to Miami so it'll be nice to have someone weigh in with me :-) and I have 5 more lbs I want to lose.

You can do it!!! You are amazing and beautiful already but I am all for adopting a healthier lifetyle.
Love you!

Marcy Massura said...

Okay - here is major accountability. Join Twitter (follow me) and post everything you eat. I will if you will.....

Either way you will get to your goal in no time!

Anonymous said...

Diet Coke. Love it. I KNEW I loved you for a reason - or 600.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I have stooped to directly asking (pleading) my husband to comment on my blog...oh well, he just doesn't get it.

That means I can talk about him right?!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I would love a biggest loser competition in my family, it could really get me going...but, that's right, Stephen is always trying to GAIN weight!! It's never a problem losing it, so he would kick my trash!