Sorry dear readers!
I feel like I havent posted very much this week! I have been soooo busy with designs this week. I dont know if people are cashing in their stimulus checks on blog designs or what?!?! Anyhow - it is keeping me a little nuts around here.
Along with the fact that we are down to the last week of school - yay!
And...
People have lots of babies in May - thus lots of birthday parties.
And...
Baby Showers.
And...
I am working on my tan in the middle of the day because I just roll like that now. So I am using up some valuable blogging time out in the sun.
But - I will be better this week - Maybe. I have some good pictures and stories so I just need to get to work on it all.
Right now, we are heading off to a Birthday party then to a Baby Shower!
Have a wonderful, relaxing Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very 'urban' new blog header....cool. But I kinda miss the jaunty girl with the 'that girl' hair-do! Actually love it all!
Hey woman-
I am in the Bham airport heading to Dallas- I know you sound very busy-if you have aminute between today and Tuesday evening call my cell phone--i'll email it to ya
Have fun!
Be blessed!
Lorie
Yup, she's been busy!! I love, love, love my makeover. I've been getting lots of compliments, I'll take em, but I give you credit! Thanks again!
I love my blog design. You rock.
Certain things have to be sacrificed for a good tan...I totally get that :)
Summer work schedule is on for me- and I am known to spend my afternoons poolside as well. So you go girl! I'm all about that!
Post a Comment