What did your husband do?
:)

Here is the lounge chair before: (yes, Laura, it is wood.)
Just a bunch of wood.

It begins to take shape.

Here is the husband hard at work.

And it is finished.

12 comments:

April said...

That is so cool! I know you are proud.

All my husband did was trim bushes and leave the mess :)

Marcia said...

Very nice very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! Are you even kidding me?

Your husband ROCKS.

Marcy Massura said...

Is there ANYTHING sexier than a husband who BUILDS things? Seriously?.....ooooo you got a good one!

robin said...

NICE!!! I love it when my husband does sweet stuff like that!! That is SOME talent!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shauna, Lucky Lady!
I didn't realize my cousin was soooo talented! Wow, handsome, loving and handy....what a guy! Maybe Kip could email Danny the directions? ;o)
Enjoy your lounge chair!
Lots of love, Jan

Shannon said...

Tell him that looks like it's from Pottery Barn. Way cool to have a handy hubby! I'm jealous of the all the relaxing hours you will be spending on that thing this summer!

Unknown said...

I a super impressed! Way to go, Kip! That chair looks fit for a queen-you totally deserve it!

Staci said...

Mine FINISHED building a HOUSE for me...that we now are selling to move back to the dreaded city :(

The lounge chair is really cool!

Christina said...

WHOA!!! Fancy!

Anonymous said...

Another husband making me look bad. JK Good on you for picking him.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

You have a wonderful husband!