**I know you are reading this even though you never comment**
Guess what I did yesterday, my friend?!?! I took a spinning class. For the first time ever. And today my butt hurts. Bad. But other than that - I LOVED it! I just thought you might want to know. I definitely thought of you during my class!
Love,
Shauna
DISCLAIMER: To those of you who don't know Lindsey - she is one of my very good friends from college. She taught spinning classes while we were at ACU and she tried to talk us into going every-once-in-a-while. As you can very well expect, I never went. Not once. Spinning freaks me out. It is a little scary to me. But, my friend Jodi came and picked me up yesterday and forced me to go with her to the class. And I really liked it. Again - I dont like how my butt feels today. But I liked the rest. I will go again. Next week. Because I only have 8 days left to look like I have been working out for the last 10 years, not popping babies out! (10 year reunion). Any other starvation diets or ideas would be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Good for you! Whenever I thought about taking a class like that, the only thing I could see spinning was my head.
Let us know if it gets any better as you continue! And if the new butt is worth the pain in the - well, you know what I mean.
I have to tell that I have been cruisin' blogs for several months now and I stumbled across yours...I'm so glad I did! You are hilarious. I am right there with ya on the kids and weight loss! I finally started my own blog a week ago. I fugured if I was going to be stalking, I should get my own, that way, when the husband comes home to a filthy house, I can say that I was working on our blog instead of reading others'. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's fun! I'll be contacting you very soon to help my blog out! I feel like I know you and all of the other bloggers I read daily! Oh, during my Krogering tonight, I'm picking up some Jergen's!
Michelle, from Houston
1st...your butt will kill you tomorrow but it doesn't matter you burned a ton of calories..
2nd...read skinny bith. It has changed my life and I've lost 15 lbs since Christmas
3rd...good for you!
hey girl! i found your blog thru jenny! i hear ya on the spin class, and agree--butt aches today, skinny jeans tomorrow! are you still at lifetime? i made the switch to LA, otherwise i'd go with you!
glad your butt is going to look good but my blog still looks like butt. So get to work!!! Just kidding. Sort of. Please help me friend! I love you!
What Mere said!
P.s. I finally wrote a post!!
You can't go wrong with a good, hardy stomach bug. So hang out at McDonald's for a couple of hours, and make sure you're well before the reunion!
I need to have some good butt hurting :) - uh, that sounds kinda weird. What I MEANT to say was that I am seriously deficient in the working out department. There, that sounds MUCH better :)
Hmmm...exercise or blog, exercise or eat, exercise or watch TV...man, I am so bad at exercising, but I think I can finally see why.
Have you evr tried the Micheal Thurman diet- I lost 12 pounds in 6 day and 30 in 6 weeks on it and it is the easiest -let me know if you are interested I can explain more.
Although I'm sure you are beautiful as is!
Be blessed, Lorie
I would like to be an anonymous voice of reason for all of you ladies. Weight and exercise has become an obsession along with wanting to be a 'hot mom'. You are playing right into the hands of advertising media and perpetuating an extremely unhealthy and inappropriate trend. Please stop. Use discipline and self control while finding other positive and productive ways to engage your mind. This was meant kindly.
Nothing but soup...
Just kidding. I really don't have anything to offer.
Yesterday I ate whole box of Cheezits.
Last weekend was fun, btw:)
And to anonymous* I bring weapons.
Post a Comment