My sister Ashley & Me (Ashley is single too - and she brings baby Desiree to the mix too!) Do we have a brother that really wants to be a step-daddy?? If so - leave a comment here! :) I crack myself up.
thanks for looking over my blog! I'm glad you liked it. I've gotten quotes from two studios so far but I am waiting for you to get back from vacation (CUTE pics, by the way!) Email me when you get back so we can chat a bit about options and services and so on. And keep having a great time!
2 comments:
Cute- Looks like a fun trip! I luv Destin!
thanks for looking over my blog! I'm glad you liked it. I've gotten quotes from two studios so far but I am waiting for you to get back from vacation (CUTE pics, by the way!) Email me when you get back so we can chat a bit about options and services and so on. And keep having a great time!
Post a Comment