12:48 PM

Spiritual Warfare

Posted by Shauna |

A good friend of mine posted this video earlier and I feel very compelled to post it also. It is such a wonderful illustration of the spiritual warfare all around us and the battle going on for our hearts constantly. I am not too much of a crier - Kip would probably beg to differ - but this really pulled on my heart. So - please check it out!

10 comments:

Czarina said...

I cried! But then again - it takes very little these days to make me cry:-)

I just read your friend Meredith's blog - just want you to know - you are a "real friend" - my best friend!

Marna said...

Shauna,
Isn't this video incredible. Kyle just used it in a sermon he did a couple of months ago. Wow, what a reaction, that auditorium has never been so quite.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing that! God is amazing isn't he?!!! I can't imagine life without him!

Christina said...

Thank-you. I needed that. I needed something to remind me that God is all around me... ready to help me and guide me. Thank-you.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Carissa. I'm Rachel Huse's sister (Huse Blog is it Anyway). Just wanted to say I saw this video for the first time months ago and regardless of how many times I watch it, I still get overwhelmed and cry. Thanks for posting it, I have trouble finding it to place it in my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Shauna for the comment, you're so sweet. It was my pleasure to visit. Wanna hear something interesting? I got to your blog through my sister's and she has a list a mile long of blogs...Yours is the only one I viewed, I went right to it without even reading the others!

Anonymous said...

I love this video, I will be sending an email out to my prayer group to come view it. VERY touching! thanks

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I love interpretive dance--pretty cool video. Creates such a nice metaphor.

Kelly B said...

I have seen this video and also the illustration was done at my church at Fellowship. Look for a posting this week on the message my pastor gave this weekend on hell. It's an awesome message, but a hard one to take.

Megan said...

I just saw this video for the first time the other day - it is amazing!! Makes me cry everytime! Thanks for sharing!