Sorry for not updating this link sooner. I think the one in here should work. You can subscribe to the entries if you want too.
Here is the latest Journal entry from yesterday if you cant seem to access it:
Today, Rebekah is showing signs of being off the effects of the medication (given to her during surgery). She is wiggling and moving her arms about and making noises. I couldn't really hear them through the incubator walls, but I could tell she was making noises by watching her mouth.
The nurse said she has had two feedings so far of Mom's milk through the feeding tube. Hopefully the bright light will be taken off of her tomorrow. She wasn't as yellow today as she was yesterday.
Mom is overwhelmed by everything and not really recovered physically either. Please pray for her and for Dad as I'm sure he is exhausted and overwhelmed too.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babydrum
And here is a picture of Jennifer loving on her baby as much as she can right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks for the update. i will try to follow the link for further updates.
i have something waiting for you on my blog when you get a chance to check it out.
Post a Comment