9:41 AM

We're Baaaaaack.....

Posted by Shauna |

We survived vacation! Don't you feel like that with most vacations? Maybe it's just me!

We had a great time though! I want to thank you all for not robbing us while we were gone. When you think real hard about it - it is probably the stupidest thing ever to post pictures of your vacation while you are there so a bunch of strangers know that you are long gone from your home.

There isn't too much of value here, so you would have been very disappointed had you opted the robbery route.

We drove all night last night. It was so pleasant. The kids slept all night - Kip let me drive for an hour and a half - he drove the rest of the time. We only smashed one armadillo on the way. It was a true success!

I hope you have enjoyed all the pictures. I really don't have any more - so that will have to do!

Now, I really need to get to work as vacation drained the bank quite significantly!

Happy 4th to you all!

10 comments:

kcaimee said...

I am so cracking up at this. That thought has DEFINITELY crossed my mind! I'm glad nobody robbed you because it somewhat restores my faith in humanity.

Lisa L said...

Yay! U R home! Happy 4th! Can't wait to hang out soon!

B

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. Thanks for my blog makeover. Love it!

Anonymous said...

We are going to the beach the end of the month- Ia am sure I will need a vacation from the vacation!

Lorie said...

Loved all the pictures , makes me excited for my beach getaway later this month. You have a wonderful family! Even rain at the beach with loved ones is good!!
Be blessed-come see me and give me some love.!
Lorie

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Welcome home!
:-)

Joni said...

Ok friend,last week I was for Jason, but this week I really wanted Jesse to win, but can't believe that he actually did. Anyway sorry I didn't get you called back!

Anonymous said...

While I love vacations, I'm always glad to return home.

Tricia said...

okay shauna- I am doing it! Thanks for my page! It looks great!!! You will have to add me to your list because I am going to really try and keep up with my page. love you!

Honeyed Hashette said...

Hey Shauna!
I saw your blog on Kelly Myrick's blog and wanted to say hi. We live in Denton, so not that far from you.
I hope you are doing well!
Janna