8:51 PM

Baby Camryn.....lonnnnggggg overdue....

Posted by Shauna |

So - I just might be the worst friend ever. I am a good sister, I have been told. But the friend thing has just gone out the window in the past month!

One of my very best friends had a baby - like a year ago....ok, it was a month ago...I think. I am starting to lose all track of time. My roomate, Megan, gave birth to sweet baby Camryn Jane on July 13th! Look at this most beautiful baby ever!!!!!!




If you live in the Dallas area, you definitely need to contact Cindi to do pictures for you! She is just amazing. We are going to have to get in touch with her soon!

Anyhow - Megan, I love you! I am so thrilled that you have been blessed (and cursed) with this precious baby girl!

6 comments:

Christine said...

WOW!!!!! Those pictures are AMAZING! How sweet....

Unknown said...

aw, thanks roomate! And you are definitely not a bad friend. You've had lots going on.

the blsssing/curse line made me laugh! Everyone keeps telling me that girls are so much harder than boys...

Beachy Mimi said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

What an aDORable baby!

Hmmm...I find out what I'm having tomorrow...kinda makes me want to move to Dallas to get some shots like those.

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! What a precious baby!

Kelly B said...

that is the most precious baby I have ever seen.