We woke up at 7am and got dressed for the day! Ate some Apple Cinammon Oatmeal for Breakfast...yummm.....
Here is that genuine-happiness-smile that we have all been waiting for! Watch out Kindergarten girls...Here comes my little womanizer...

So the first day of school has gone just beautifully! Macy and I are enjoying a quiet house!! Macy is actually taking her noon-time bath right now. Sometimes, we think that is a good idea when we are bored. I think we may run to the gym - or to the park before we pick up these kiddos. May-as-well!
**Oh, and for those of you wondering what I wore for my first day of school outfit - I had on a red shirt and khaki shorts...with a pair of black flip-flops. Quite cute if I do say so myself!**
So the first day of school has gone just beautifully! Macy and I are enjoying a quiet house!! Macy is actually taking her noon-time bath right now. Sometimes, we think that is a good idea when we are bored. I think we may run to the gym - or to the park before we pick up these kiddos. May-as-well!
**Oh, and for those of you wondering what I wore for my first day of school outfit - I had on a red shirt and khaki shorts...with a pair of black flip-flops. Quite cute if I do say so myself!**

7 comments:
Super cute! Glad things are going well for the first day. Can't wait to hear what the kids thought.
Geez -- you have 2 kids in school...you are OLD...wait a sec...that makes ME old..boot camp is NOT fun.
I wish I could come and cook for you and your kids...but now I am trying to still be a doctor...pray I make it through this.
Kids look perfect and sounds like you did too.
You have inspired me. I am writing a piece for Blissfully Domestic on 'what to wear on the first day of school- for MOMMIES!'...
Oh my 9 more days for me before I am FREE...I mean the kids go back to school!
Aww, cute! Gosh, I remember how fun the first day was and picking out my clothes! My little guy will start preschool next week and I'll have to find a cute outfit for him - fun :)
Looks like you had a much easier time of sending Chase off than I did with Brad (for myself, I mean). I'm way too sentimental, haha!
they look so stinkin' cute :) love it! hope you are enjoying your time with miss macy!
They look so grown up. I can't believe your little man is in Kindergarten!!
Post a Comment