Soooo......
My husband and I decided to do some remodeling today. Of course we did.
I will give you pictures of our wreck of a kitchen shortly. BUT...in the meantime - we are selling my fabulous barstools. If you live around here and need some - check these out. I am selling them for $75 each.
DESCRIPTION FROM WORLDMARKET.COM:
Sitting pretty. Great detail is taken when weaving the back and seat of this barstool. The banana leaf fibers used are sorted from light to dark then woven carefully to achieve a herringbone pattern once finished. The fibers are woven over a solid wood frame for added durability. The dark finish on the legs adds the right amount of sophistication. Matches our Elana dining chair. 18''Wx15''Dx46''H. Seat: 30''H.
Originally paid $139 each for them.
Let me know if you are interested. Email me at ksmccallaghan at hotmail dot com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute! they would not match my house but someone should snatch those up! :)
also...can't wait to see what you are doing to your kitchen!
Have to tell you Shauna, In my first glance at this blog all I saw was: For Sale.... my husband...
I wondered just for a brief moment what he had done to fall from grace so quickly... SMILE.... hope the remodeling is going well....
hey... do you know why my profile isn't accessible? I have "share my profile" checked but noticed that on most blogs my profile isn't accessible.
I friggin love those barstools! I so can't afford them but I love them. If you don't sell them, I will adopt them for free. Just kidding. Mostly.:)
Post a Comment