I also decided to make some wall art for behind our new table. These are paper mache letters from Joann's Fabric. I purchased some scrapbook paper (apples, spaghettie and chocolate chips)...yummm....just modge-podged it on and voila!
We were also having a bit of a problem with backpack organization. So - we installed a little hook area.

14 comments:
that is tooooooo cute! You are so creative!!
Love it all! Where do you find the time???
I second that. You are so creative and I am SO stealing all your ideas. Would you believe that I have a "Shauna" file on my computer with all your projects in it? Actually, no....I don't, but I should.
la-uv the hooks.
I'm putting that on my list...after the tile backsplash, but before the quilt.
Lovn' all of the house projects - but especially the EAT letters and hooks! You are so creative!!!
Boy, you're very creative! Maybe in the future, I'll get you to spruce up my blog. I'm still learning (after 3 or 4 years).
I will be a regular reader of your sister's blog.
Be so thankful that she is having this time to heal and I'll be praying that she does just that. My son is 38 years old. He got drunk the first time he was ever allowed out with friends. ...it went from alcohol to pot to probably any and everything known to get a person high. I know he's currently doing meth.
My heart has broken so many times. I have to say every day of my life "this battle is the Lord's" and give him over every day. Jesus IS the only answer. I pray all those who have this problem will find that!
Thanks for leaving me a comment. Be sure of this, I did not find your sister's blog by accident. She is so blessed to have you.
Much love and prayer, nancy
p.s. i would have emailed this, but i didn't see an email address!
Great Job on the projects!!!
I made letters similar to that for my cousin's son's nursery. They turned out much better than I anticipated given that it was my first time to attempt the project; glad to see I'm not the only one who loves to do stuff like that!
TOO CUTE! We have back pack issues, too!!
Maybe because there are sooo many?? LOL
Carla
I always love to see your house projects. The hooks rock!
look at you!!!! i love your creativity!
your creativity knows no end :)
Cute stuff!
WAYYYY Cute!
Cute! I was having the same problem. I just redid a small area in my kitchen and turned it into a backpack station. The boys have fun hanging up their stuff and I love it!
Post a Comment