5:32 PM

Macy is a Nut & Kaylee comes to Visit!

Posted by Shauna |

Macy is so silly..she is clearly my child if anyone was questioning this!


We had Kaylee & my friend Jennifer over for a sleepover last night. I hadn't done the all night baby thing in a long time! She was sweet though. I just love having a baby around.

Here she is with Chase!

Here is Mackenzie in all of her motherly glory! Love these sweet girls!



Please still keep Jennifer in your prayers!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Yay for that new baby.

And yay to see you tonight?

What is your twitter username?

Huse Yo Mama said...

So, Macy is wearing your shoes AND your dress? That's so crazy!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Oh my! That baby is absolutely precious!!!!!!

JB

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Cool. I hear the no sleep issue... What's your email address and I'll add you to the GNO for future!

Plus your twitter username?