Do not attempt to kiss your husband goodbye in the morning as you are folding freshly dried laundry!
Electric shock can result.
You may think that your love is just that electric. Which may be part of the cause. But it hurts.
Bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You crack me up!!!
JB
LoL!!! I needed that right now.
By the way, I found your blog as I was browsing around. it's cute!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! If you do it (kiss) in the dark you'll see sparks!
That's Awesome!! Maybe you should rub a dryer sheet across his lips next time!
I knew there was a reason I never did laundry that early in the morning..... :)
Never had that happen...course, I'm not an am laundry girl.
hey man i just admitted kissing my wife after i did a blog and was accused of WIFE BASHING yes wife bashing from victoria, but it got me 17 comments so i won't complain...see putz for the infamous KISS
FYI - Honda Pilots cause this too... it's an unproven, somewhat crazy belief of mine ;) When ever I get out of this car I am "electrified"! Good to know there is still "sparks" in the relationship though eh? ha ha
Post a Comment