10:58 AM

"Me, Right Now" Challenge

Posted by Shauna |

My Friend, Hollie, over at http://www.allthingsinmoddy.blogspot.com/ put out a little challenge yesterday!
It is called the "Me, Right Now" challenge and I just happened to take a shower this morning so I decided to participate!

I read the post - within 30 seconds - I grabbed the camera - took the picture - and here I am now. Posting it. I dare you.....

Grab the camera.

Just do it.




And yes, Jennifer & Britni, I still wear my DeVry Tshirts around town sometimes! Back off.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey shauna! thanks so much for stopping by my blog at The Pink Potpourri today! so glad you left me a note! i love your blog as well and look forward to visiting often. be sure to swing by this weekend and enter my giveaway...i have one every week...Free Giveaway Friday!

Anonymous said...

you look cute!
I did it too. just NOW.

I am trying to find my flight info!

Joni said...

hey friend! you look good all the time! Hey I just talked to anna on the phone and i will be coming to your area again at the end of this month. we thought it would be fun to get everyone together again for lunch at someones house! Anna offered her house if we want!! I hope you will want to see me friend, if not at least come to see Grant:)

April Hunsaker said...

Yikes! I tried it and no I don't dare. I look like a freak right now and I need to get my butt off the computer and go take a shower. Immediately. Thanks for the wake up call!!

Hollie said...

okay you look adorable all the time! Can you say perfect skin?!!!


Thanks for being a good sport girl! You rock!

Huse Yo Mama said...

of COURSE you participated. You look great! Me, I'll just look at everyone else!

CarolinaGirl said...

I just found you through Holly's blog. You have the cutest hair cut ever! I love it. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW you secretly still rocked the DeVry style ;) Looking goooood per usual!

Trina said...

Love your haircut! I took the challenge too :) We are brave aren't we? LOL

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Oh yeah, right! NOT going to participate today! How about when I'm postpartum and not carrying around baby fat on my face ?