11:22 AM

A Small Poll

Posted by Shauna |

Hello Friends,

I am going to use this blog space today to put a little poll out there. I love all of you readers - very much so - but I would really like to know who is reading my blog from my own little town.

We will say this is for a school project of sorts.

Except not for school.

Or for a project. But kind of a project. Gosh - why are you pressuring me for so much information?!?!?!

Whew - sorry about that.

So - if you read this blog - and you live in the Flower Mound (TEXAS) or the surrounding areas - please leave a comment with the following information

Name: Optional
Gender: Required
Age: Required
Number of Kids: Required

And by" required", I, of course, dont mean "required" since this poll in itself is not REQUIRED of you. I think you know what I mean though. Right?!?!?

Thanks for your Participation!

23 comments:

Marcia said...

Name: Marcia
Gender: F
Age: 30
Number of Kids: 2
Live in Hurst work Lewisville

Wendy said...

Does it count if I used to live in Lewisville, but haven't for around 12 years? :) And come one...really, Lewisville, Flower Mound..it's practically the same city! LOL!

In case you want my info too:
Gender: F
Age: 36
Kids: 3
Live in OHIO

And I am sooo a lurker...I hop to your blog from another that I read. Your family is precious...More weirdness...I used to live near Destin...where you vacationed...YIKES! And I still have family and friends in the DFW area...

Mrs Anne said...

Name: Miss Anne
Gender: F
Age: 31
Number of Kids: only 1 furkid right now.

xo

Anonymous said...

Name: Christine
Gender: F
Age: 38
Number of Kids: 1 (and done!)
Live in PA

Tiffany said...

Tiffany
28
0 Kids
Live in Denton

kcaimee said...

I feel so left out :-(

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

I don't live near you...but, I want to. Does that count?

the libbys said...

Name: jamie
Gender: f
Age: 27
# Kids: 1/2....due in march :)

YEAH FLOWER MOUND!!!!

Lexy said...

Name: Alexis
Gender: F
Age: 23
Kids: 1 puppy! No kids yet....
Live in Dallas

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Name: Jennifer
Gender: F
Age: 31
Kids- none.

I don't live in FM anymore. But my little sister and my folks do. I've been meaning to ask you what elementary school they go to since my sister is an elementary school teacher at one of the schools in the area.

Ve!! said...

Ve
F
33
Sadly none.

I live in Fort Worth actually, but that's not too far from Flower mOund . . .

Anonymous said...

Name: Honey B
Sex: Often/oh wait...female
31 on Sunday. Got that? SUNDAY!
F to the Mound, Southside whoop whoop

Kristen said...

Name: Kristen
Sex: F
Age: 33
Kids: 3
....but you know all that stuff. ;)

Debbie said...

Name: Debbie
Gender: female - how many male Debbies do you know?
Age: 40 (I cannot believe I'm so old)
Number of kids: 3

And yes, I live in Flower Mound and love it here! So glad to know you Shauna. I'm anxious to hear more about this project!

Heather said...

Heather
Female
28
2 kiddos

Wylie is somewhat close to Flower Mound! Only about 45 minutes away.

Sharon said...

Sharon
Female
37 (!)
4 littles - ok, one really little, two kind of little, and one not so little anymore...

You know where I live. :-)

Cassidy said...

Cassidy
F, 28, ZERO!

Texasholly said...

Me too!
Name: Holly
Gender: F (don't make me prove it)
Age: 38 (you are killing me here)
Kids: 3

I can't believe how many locals read!

Your "project" sounds interesting!

Ashley said...

Ashley, F, 34, 4 kids, Ft Worth/Crowley... but I've been to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch!

Unknown said...

Anna
F
28
1 and 1 coming in March!
Euless

Staci said...

Staci
Female
28
2

Kelly B said...

Kelly
Female
35---arrgghh!
none

Used to live in FM, but live in Keller

heatherw said...

Name: Heather
Gender: Female
Age:33
Kids:2