1:18 PM

Halloween 2008

Posted by Shauna |

Ok - I regret to inform you that there are no Egg, Chicken and Bacon pictures. I know that is what you are here for. BUT.

I do have some quality pictures from Halloween!

Here is the Incredible Hulk and my Incredible Hunk of a Husband. ;) Yes....I just said that. Sorry Kip - but you are pretty "hunky."

Here are the kids from the street! We have 1 Power Puff Girl - 1 Power Puff Princess Rockstar - 1 Incredible Hulk - 1 Pirate Girl - 1 Kitty and a Frog. They are all so cute! Anyone noticing something different in these pictures???

Do you see it yet?
Someone got a haircut - it would be Mackenzie.

Here are some of our best friends...and new neighbors - the Kendall family. Frog, Lily Pad, Indiana Jones and one teenager who is way too cool for her way lame family.



And - of course- we have to have a picture like this!

Hope your trick-or-treating was as much fun as ours! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

marine's words said...

love your blogs!! marina

Joni said...

can you say "mother of pearl"?? you look angelic in that pic with macy!! I love McKenzie's new do!!!

Debbie said...

Cute pics. I see similarities with your smile and Macy's. Mackenzie's hair is adorable. Hope you are having a great weekend. I need to do my Halloween post tonight.

Tricia said...

Super cute! Macy looks just like you!

Kelly B said...

That cracks me up that my sis can get her hubby to dress like a lily pad! That ain't happening over here at our casa...ever!

Mrs Anne said...

Love the pics!

The pic of you and Macy is adorable! :) Such beauties! :)