I put together a little slideshow for you yesterday but I decided that it just wasn't clear enough! So here is our holiday in pictures!!!
Happy Holidays!
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Merry Christmas Shauna! What precious photos of your family - they are all gorgeous!! Including YOU of course! I love your little princess amidst all the dude stuff - cracked me up! We have the reverse in our home! And what about that puppy? Christmas gift too?? How sweet is that lil' thing!! My girls would die for a puppy but we have two dogs already...but they think puppies are MUCH better...
beautiful lady- beautiful family- I thought of Randi often through the holidays and pray she had blessings even where she is. Happy New year! Love ya, Lorie
8 comments:
Merry Christmas Shauna! What precious photos of your family - they are all gorgeous!! Including YOU of course! I love your little princess amidst all the dude stuff - cracked me up! We have the reverse in our home! And what about that puppy? Christmas gift too?? How sweet is that lil' thing!! My girls would die for a puppy but we have two dogs already...but they think puppies are MUCH better...
Wishing you a blessed New Year!
Merry Christmas... a little late. It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!
Your family is so beautiful, Shauna.
Great photos! Your kids are so cute and you are beautiful!!
Love it, love it, love it!
Looks like the Callaghans had a good Christmas! Wishing ya'll the best in 2009.
:-)
beautiful lady- beautiful family-
I thought of Randi often through the holidays and pray she had blessings even where she is.
Happy New year!
Love ya, Lorie
Cute Cute- Luv the puppy!
Post a Comment