12:21 PM

Blog Vacation 2009

Posted by Shauna |

My dear friend (and co-conspirator at Burbmom.net) declared that she was going to take a Blog Vacation this week. And I think it is just brilliant.



I will be right there with her.

I am going to use any free time that I would be Blogging, visiting some sites that I miss so dearly. I have been pretty consumed with work lately and I feel obligated to keep up my blogging - since that IS my work...I just dont get to read as many blogs as I used to.

Let me know if I need to come visit you while I am on Vacation!

Oh - before I end this - I cannot forget to mention that today is Mr.Blah Blah Blogger's offical Birthday. Happy Birthday My Love!

Shauna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a vacation! I'm taking that button and doing it soon. I just have some unfinished blogging business that's going on. Can't take off just yet...

Enjoy Shauna and relax!

And Happy Birthday to your remodeling man!

Lee

April said...

Come on over!

The Bowens said...

Happy Birthday Kippy!! Tell your wife I miss her.

Amy Fichtner said...

Enjoy your break!!! & Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!

Joni said...

Hey friend I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know I love you and miss you:)

Natalie said...

great idea to take a break and use it to visit around.

i found your blog on the blogger dinner rsvp list. thought i would add you to my reader so that i can get to know you a little before we get the chance to meet in real life. hope you will stop by to meet me too!