Can I just say that it is nearly impossible???
It is 11:09PM right now. I am typically in bed at 9PM (that's just how exciting my life is)...I actually just crash and burn around 9PM every night.
Anyhow - I cannot seem to find a moment to blog. Mostly because of THIS and THIS.
Soooo...I have ONE picture of the banister. Some kid pics. Dog pics. And they are all going in this post! So - here goes:
Today - Roxy's sister came to visit. Could these dogs look much more different? And could they be ANY cuter????Chase needed a little photo-session today. He posed so preciously for this picture!
And...Drumroll Please. Here is an angle from my desk of the banister!!! Beautiful. Please ignore the blue paint that has STILL not been cut-in (only a year has passed since we painted- WHATEVER).
Also - I keep forgetting to mention this - but we are doing a Dallas Bloggers Dinner this Saturday night. If you are interested in going, go visit Holly's site for the details and email me (or her) if you want to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that crashes and burns after 9 pm :).
I have no idea how I find or make the time to do this blog thing. I mean I got laid off 10 days ago so my full time job is trying to find a new job to replace the Very good one I had. How is your training going? How is Randi doing? Thanks for all your support of my site.
LOVE the black bannister!! Y'all are impressive with your home improvement projects!!
that looks incredible! kudos to kip!
looks great!!!
see you tonight! i am so excited.
It was good to meet you last night. Hopefully next time we will get to talk more. Hope you had fun at your table!
Your landing looks fab IRL too...
Post a Comment