i agree, the two of you ARE super cute!!!you've got gorgeous blue eyes.great pic!
ya'll are too cute :) love your super blonde hair!!
OH. MY. GOOD. GRACIOUS. (!!!!!!!!)I get to meet Kip IN PERSON in 17 days!!!!!! And I get to spend FOUR straight days with you in HEAVEN!Yay!
Hey girl, sorry our phone convo got cut off the other day! It was great to hear your voice for those 2 min.:) I'm coming to dallas this summer so I promise we will get together then! Love ya friend
Post a Comment
Enter Email for Blah Blah Blogger Updates:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Check out your exclusive 25% discount on custom printed products at VistaPrint. Order today!
4 comments:
i agree, the two of you ARE super cute!!!
you've got gorgeous blue eyes.
great pic!
ya'll are too cute :) love your super blonde hair!!
OH. MY. GOOD. GRACIOUS. (!!!!!!!!)
I get to meet Kip IN PERSON in 17 days!!!!!! And I get to spend FOUR straight days with you in HEAVEN!
Yay!
Hey girl, sorry our phone convo got cut off the other day! It was great to hear your voice for those 2 min.:) I'm coming to dallas this summer so I promise we will get together then! Love ya friend
Post a Comment