12:16 AM

Texas T-Shirt Quilt Giveaway

Posted by Shauna |

giveaway1
One of my closest friends, Becky, and I had lunch this past week. It was so nice to catch up after a good, year-long gap in our daily communications. Becky and I worked in corporate America together before we both decided that we wanted more. We were both pretty ambitious - but the ambitious that wouldn't ever be quenched if we were working for someone else. She left our company before I did and spent some time in Europe. I couldn't get an adventure to Europe past my husband at the time, but I soon left to stay at home with our 3 kids - which was an adventure in itself!

So, here we are - a year later...I am running Burbmom.net with Holly & Bianca. And Becky is running a business with her mom called Texas T-Shirt Quilts, based in Addison. karen_becky2

You may or may not be familiar with T-Shirt Quilts...I, personally, LOVE the concept. My kids' sports shirts, VBS shirts, baby clothes all hold special memories to me. I hate to throw them out or pass them on - this is such a creative (and practical) way to re-use them!

Texas T-Shirt Quilts is offering ONE LUCKY reader a FREE T-Shirt QUILT (Valued at $95). This Quilt is Approximately 45" by 60" in size - a Small Throw - Made up of 12 T-Shirts.


How do I Enter?

  • Comment on this Post OVER AT BURBMOM.NET - 1 Entry

  • Go Over to Texas T-Shirt Quilts - LOOK AROUND - Come back to BURBMOM.NET and Tell us Why You would love to WIN this Quilt - 5 Additional Entries

  • Post a Blog About this Giveaway on your Own Blog linking back to Burbmom.net - 10 Additional Entries

  • Twitter About the Giveaway - Linking HERE - 5 Entries

  • Facebook About the Giveaway - Linking HERE - 5 Entries

  • Send out an Email to your Friends about the Giveaway - 10 Additional Entries (COPY: shauna@burbmom.net)

  • Please Email me - shauna@burbmom.net with a list of everything that you have done for this contest so I can keep track of the entries!

Ok, now that could be a lot of entries if you are ambitious enough! Who needs luck when you have social media? The WINNER will be drawn on Tuesday, March 31st and Announced on April 1st, 2009 over at BURBMOM.NET. Good LUCK!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love these quilts... what a great idea! Sadly I got rid of all those t-shirts because I didn't know what to do with them!