I am now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. It is very exciting. I really love the products and the business opportunities are great! I know that you are wondering....."Shauna - what in the world are you thinking adding one more thing onto your plate of food? The corn is falling off on the floor, the chicken is on top of your cake and your milk is spilling onto your mashed potatoes!" Due to the food falling all over the place, mama needs to buy some Happy Meals! A little extra cash around here is very appealing if you get my drift. So - if you are looking through the pictures of my family and you feel a bit of sympathy for me - please visit my MK website. It is www.marykay.com/shaunacallaghan . I vow not to go around commenting on everyone's blog and leaving my website! Although, I know you would all love that! Please check out the website and buy stuff! :0) I am so sure....do I sound desperate or what?! I am just very excited! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!

0 comments:
Post a Comment