Well, this week has been great - I am back working in the field with DeVry and it couldn't be better! Ok - it could be a little better, I could have some applicants to show for my work this week, but I am sure that they will come soon enough. I love it so much! Working from the house is great - I get to be with the kids more, clean the house a little more, cook dinner a little more (I know this doesn't sound THAT great, but it is). I just feel like this really gives me the ability to effectively juggle work and family. I hate to fail at things...anything...and I felt like I was failing my family a little over the past 6 months...but I am back on track!
Also, this week hit off some great TV. My Sunday night shows are back on - Desperate Housewives (which I am quickly becoming dis-interested in) and Grey's Anatomy (I love Dr.McDreamy). Monday night: The Bachelor in Paris...I am such a sucker for any Bachelor or Bachelorette - they get me reeled in so fast. I am actually not too big on TV the rest of the week but Sunday and Monday are good enough for me. I just found out that we can get Verizon Fios TV with DVR for less than what we are paying for DirecTV so we are going to switch and I wont ever have to worry about missing a show again! I am very excited about that.
Oh - another great thing that happened this week: I always get my hair cut at Tony Cao Salon (www.tonycaosalon.com) and I went in on Wednesday because I really needed a haircut - well my girl, Shaina, who I love - was not there and I really NEEDED a cut - so I just cheated on her....and despite my remorse, I thoroughly enjoyed te best hair wash EVER then I was seated in a chair and this man just comes up and starts cutting my hair with no introduction - I asked him who he was...and...he was Tony Cao, himself. He did a great job so I am over my remorse of cheating on Shaina - I am going to get Kip to take a picture tomorrow when it is cute so I can post it on here.
Ok - so I had a great week! I will post the picture tomorrow - I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love getting my hair cut! I also love the bachelor! My New Year's resolution though is to only watch one hour of tv per day. It hasn't been hard yet because I have been busy but I have the feeling this could be a little bit tough! Miss you, friend!
DVR is the greatest invention EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment