Last night was a terrible night - I think it is because there was a full moon! I could not go to sleep because Grey's Anatomy made my mind so restless and the cold weather made my skin itchy! So I was up until about 10:45 trying to go to sleep! Then, at 2am, Chase came down from his big boy bed and sat awake in our bed. So I took him back upstairs. Then, at 2:30am, Mackenzie came downstairs. I really dont know why but it was too much work to walk her back up so I let her stay in our bed. Around 3:15am, the smoke alarm in our bedroom started beeping because the battery is getting ready to die. It is such an aweful noise, but it finally stopped around 3:45am. Macy woke up around 5:30am so I went upstair and gave her a bottle. She went right back to sleep - thank goodness! I decided to go back to sleep on the couch because my king size bed is not big enough for Kip, Kenzie and myself. And I had to get up for my day around 7am! I had to be at the campus around 9am and I will be here until about 9:30 pm. WHAT A DAY! I am exhausted already and it is only 3:45pm. Thanks for your sympathy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you can get some rest tonight. No Fun!
O, How I can relate!! I hope tonight is better. We go to the ENT doctor tomorrow. Hopefully tubes are in our near future.
Oh...what I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment