March Madness has officially taken over the Callaghan House! But this year, Kip put a little incentive in it for me. He told me that if he wins one of his brackets, I get a gift. And today, I had to chose my gift. I am chosing between a new cell phone and a wireless router in the house so I can connect my laptop anywhere and not be on the computer when Kip needs it. Story behind cell phone is that Kip has given it to the dungeon known as "Ted's room" to be unlocked so I can use it with Cingular. I am chosing the router in hopes that I can get my phone back from Ted one day.
This morning, Chase's one pair of boy underwear were in the washing machine. So, I pulled out some of Kenzie's very neutral training pants and he refused to wear them. I found myself drawing cars, basketballs, trucks and footballs on them to entice him to put them on. It worked and I snapped a picture of them before hand. I am sure mothers did this back in the day before Spider Man and Bob the Builder.
Chase is still interested in the potty - they are home all day with me tomorrow so we will see how it goes. He is also sleeping in his big-boy Spider Man bed every night! I am so proud of him!
Growing up with all girls in my house (minus my dad), I really didn't get a taste of all this boy stuff. I really lucked out to score such a fabulous husband and a great son! I love my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are a good mommy! I love the boy underroos!!! Um, March Madness is all over this house too!!! Oh well, it's only for two weeks, right!?!
have a good friday!
You are cracking me up!! Way to improvise!! BTW, I LOVE the blonde hair...It makes me want to go get my done!
Can you make me some underroos, please?
That is too funny! Since we only make girls, I guess we won't have to worry about this.
Post a Comment