Last night was another interesting night at our house. I should have known it would anything but quiet when I drove into the garage and Mackenzie and Chase came out to greet me. Kenzie was dressed far from discretely and Chase was not dressed at all. I happened to be bringing my camera in from my car - how convenient.
Anyhow - everyone had their dinner and Macy went to bed. I was really tired and one of my favorite shows, Prison Break, was back on TV. I tried to watch it in the living room but Mackenzie and Chase were playing "family" and being very loud at it - so I escaped to the bedroom. It was so nice and peaceful in my bedroom and the phone rang. I ran out to get the phone - talked to Kaycee for a few minutes and then I peered into the living room. And what are the monsters doing...
SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*SNOW*
They emptied an entire bottle of powder in the living room - you can see that they are having a fantastic time. It was aweful. Luckily it was powder and it vacuumed up pretty easily! But it was definitely a sight to see. Kip was in the shower so I sent them both back to join him - he came out and was cracking up because he said he knew something was going on when he undressed Chase to find his pants full of powder. You would think that I have learned not to leave them alone anywhere together - but I have not - and I am sure I will do it again. So - needless to say - it was an eventful night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my word I would have absolutely freaked out!!! I really don't know what I would have done. Okay, I am starting to be freaked out by our random internet friendship. We absolutely LOVE Prison Break!! I DVR it for Justin since he works and then we talk about it the next day once he has watched it. That is so crazy!! I haven't met anyone yet that even watches that show! Hmmmm......freaky
I wish I was there to play in the snow with them. Looks like fun! I feel like this is a glimpse into the future of Connor and Logan...scary!
That looked like lots of fun! They are too funny. The picture is priceless.
I can tell that your house is never dull, but always fun!! It really looks like snow too!!
forgot to mention...I'm still laughing about Mckenzie's outfit!! Vavoom! Where does she think she's going dressed like that? Too funny!
Wow! What a mess! I do have to admit that it looks like fun. I'm just glad I didn't have to clean it up!
That is too funny! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment