Heather (www.laineandbobo.blogspot.com) has been posting recipes on her blog for the past few days and I think it is a great idea. As busy moms and wives, we could always use an easy, yummy recipe for our loved ones to eat up and thank us abundantly for all of our hard work and energy that we contribute to our families! RIGHT?!?!
This is actually a recipe that my sister-in-law Kaycee (www.theadamsfamilyflowermound.blogspot.com) makes - I love it and I am sure you will too!
Onion Chicken
1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts - cut into 4ths
- cook in a frying pan until almost cooked through
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 small container of sour cream
1 large can of French's french onions
1. Mix soup, sour cream and half of french onions in a bowl
2. Place cooked chicken in a casserole dish
3. Pour mixture over the chicken
4. Bake at 350degrees for 40 minutes
5. Remove and top with french onions left - continue baking for 20 more minutes
Enjoy!
And let's all post our favorite recipes over the next few days. FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I might try that tonight! Sounds soo good!!
I love your comment on my last post. That is so sweet! - I may have to steal the idea!
Shauna...
I was just wondering what to do for dinner tonight~that sounds YUMMY! I am going to make it for Brandon tonight :0)
Ok, we just finished eating & we all enjoyed it. Jax ate a TON!! I made it with rice pilaf & a salad! Thanks for the recipe!
Yea!! I am so glad you are eating the onion chicken! It is delicious! I am going to have to make it this week now!
Roomate, I am making this for dinner tonight! It sounds really yummy.
Post a Comment